- Business Records exception to the Hearsay Rule – presented on 19 August 2014 to staff of the Northern Aboriginal Justice Agency (NAAJA)
- Hearsay: The Rule, The Rationale, The Exceptions, presented at NT WorkSafe’s Learn and Lunch Professional Development series, 7 May 2021
- Ethical Conundrums for Criminal Lawyers – presented to members of the NT Law Society on 1 March 2018
- Legal Ethics in International Criminal Practice – presented at the Legal Eagles Criminal Lawyers Conference, Luang Prabang, Laos, 15-20 September 2016
- Social Media and Legal Ethics – CLE for NT Law Society
- Ethical Considerations for Lawyers in a Digital World – CLE for the NT Law Society presented on 23 September 2015
Criminal Law and Procedure
- Caught at Sea - The Prosecution and Defence of Foreign Fishermen in Australian Waters
- Dealing in Drugs [Matters] – Hints and Tips for Young Users [of Courts] – CPD presented by Lyma Nguyen to private practitioners on 30 June 2020
- Key Issues in Corporate Criminal Liability – CLE for NT Law Society by Alistair Wyvill SC and Lyma Nguyen
- Prosecuting Criminal Offences in the Summary Jurisdiction presented by Lyma Nguyen for NT Law Societypresented on 10 September 2014
- Prosecuting a Regulatory Offence :Assessing a Brief and Preparing a Summary Hearing, presented on 29 July 2014 to NT investigators and staff of Attorney-General’s Department
- Sentencing Federal Offenders – CLANT Presentation by Lyma Nguyen and Rebekah O’Meagher on 20 March 2014
International Criminal Law
- Joint Criminal Enterprise (JCE) as Applied to Genocide at the ECCC in Case 002 – Presentation II: JCE – presented by Lyma Nguyen, 9 December 2010, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Victim Participation and Minorities in Internationalised Criminal Trials: Ethic Vietnamese Civil Parties at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia – by Lyma Nguyen and Christoph Sperfeldt, Macquarie Law Journal  Vol 14, p97.
- Victims in International Criminal Justice : Observations from the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia, presented by Lyma Nguyen and Christoph Sperfeldt, 5 April 2015 at the Legal Eagles Criminal Law Conference, UNESCO Heritage Hoi An, Vietnam
- Minority Victims in Genocide Trials:Ethnic Vietnamese Civil Parties at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia – Presentation by Lyma Nguyen for panel session on “Peace, Justice and International Criminal Law”, at the Australia and New Zealand Society of International Law Conference, Canberra, 3 July 2014.
Statelessness and Nationality Laws
- A Boat Without Anchors: A Report on the Legal Status of Ethnic Vietnamese Minority Populations in Cambodia under Domestic and International Laws Governing Nationality and Statelessness – by Lyma Nguyen and Christoph Sperfeldt, published by JRS Cambodia.
- A Boat Without Anchors – Full Annex of Laws (2013) – by Lyma Nguyen and Christoph Sperfeldt, published by JRS Cambodia.
- Report on Citizenship Law: Vietnam (Country Report RSCAS/GLOBALCIT-CR 2017/13), September 2017 – Book chapter by Lyma Nguyen, published by European University Institute, supporting the Global Citizenship Observatory (GLOBALCIT).
SPEECH - 2020 HR Day - UNAA